- We consider these few rules common sense in order to protect the fish stock.
- Max 4 rods only. Sacking of fish 1-hour max, full size unhooking mats required.
- The angler is responsible for his family and his guests, and any damage they may cause
- The management cannot be held responsible for any theft or damage to personal property caused on the premises
- The cutting of trees or degradation of the natural vegetation is strictly forbidden
- Fires are not allowed. Use barbecues provided
- Baitboats are allowed with consideration to other anglers.
- Please use the toilets provided. All litter must be placed in the bins provided.
- Swimming is not allowed
- Please don’t use the bankside as a toilet
- No refund will be given for an early departure.
- Swims must be left clean and all rubbish removed including cigarette ends and bottle tops.
- Bin bags should be left outside the office on departure. Please throw no rubbish in the lake.
- Cars must be parked in the parking area at the entrance
- No fish to be taken away from site. All fish to be returned to the water alive.
- We expect the highest standards of behavior from our guests whilst on our property. We reserve the right to take appropriate action to remove any such person(s) not complying with our rules, terms and conditions.
- No nuts to be used.
Please remember, the rules are for the benefit of you and for all of our guests to ensure everyone enjoys themselves during this fishing holiday experience.
We thank you in advance for your kind Co-operation.